DELIVEROO FIRST 100 PARTNERS – £50 CASHBACK PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This promotion is available to new and existing business energy customers of Inenco Group Limited (The Promoter) following their acceptance of any quote generated via our comparison services, with the exception of customers who enter into a renewal or new contract with their existing supplier and customers who do not satisfy all other eligibility criteria for participating in this promotion in accordance with these terms and conditions.
2. To be eligible for this promotion, the entrant must:
a. be a Deliveroo business partner with less than 8 non-half hourly electricity or non-daily metered gas sites using less than 1,000,000kWh of electricity and less than 1,500,000kWh of gas per year;
b. not be an individual or consumer;
c. have a business energy supply contract with its existing business energy supplier (Existing Supplier) which is in its initial renewal window and due to expire;
d. compare commercial electricity and/or gas rates using our comparison services;
e. be included in the first 100 Deliveroo partners to have accepted a quote for energy supplies generated via The Promoter’s comparison services, and entered into a new contract with the relevant third-party energy supplier, other than its Existing Supplier, based on that quote for any 1, 2 or 3-year fixed electricity and/or gas supply deal (New Contract);
3. You will be automatically entered into this promotion if you meet the eligibility criteria and the first 100 entrants will receive the £50 cashback. There are 100 individual cashback offers of £50 available. The cashback is non-transferable, and no alternative is available.
4. Once the energy supply has successfully transferred and the contract is confirmed live by The Promoter, The Promoter will email the customer via the email address provided on their energy contract to ask them to raise an invoice to submit an invoice to The Promoter for the value of £50. The Payment Amount Invoice should be addressed to Inenco Group Limited and sent by email or post to:
a. Email: email@example.com with the following subject header: £50 Cashback Offer
b. Post: FAO: Head of Marketing, Ribble House, Ballam Road, Lytham St. Annes, Lancashire, FY8 4TS and any Payment Amount Invoice received by The Promoter in accordance with these terms and conditions shall be paid by The Promoter to a bank account designated in the name of the entrant’s eligible business and located in the United Kingdom within 28 days following The Promoter ‘s receipt of the Payment Amount Invoice.
5. The Promoter will not accept:
a. responsibility for any goods or services supplied under any New Contract or otherwise offered or provided by any third party;
b. responsibility for promotional entries or any written evidence that is lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example and without limitation, as a result of any postal failure, internet failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
c. proof of posting or email transmission as proof of receipt of entry into this promotion.
6. By entering, the participant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude the entrant from participating in this promotion.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, end or amend this promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. For each entrant that has entered into a New Contract but not yet completed all further steps required for this promotion in accordance with clauses 2, 4, 5, 6, and 7 of these terms and conditions (New Contract Entrant), each such New Contract Entrant only shall following any notice provided by Inenco Group Limited in accordance with this clause 12, and unless this promotion is voided, cancelled or ended in accordance with clause 11 above, be entitled to continue participating in this promotion in accordance with these terms and conditions until the date which occurs 6 months after the date on which such New Contract Entrant entered into their New Contract (Longstop Date) and upon the Longstop Date the right for the New Contract Entrant to participate in this promotion shall end.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
12. Any queries regarding this promotion should either be addressed by email to:
a. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject header: Renewal Quote Guarantee
b. Post: FAO: Head of Marketing, Ribble House, Ballam Road, Lytham St. Annes, Lancashire, FY8 4TS.
In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this promotion, the decision of The Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
Inenco Group Limited is incorporated in England and Wales (company number 02435678). Registered office: Ribble House, Ballam Road, Lytham St. Annes, Lancashire, FY8 4TS.