DELIVEROO INITIAL RENEWAL QUOTE GUARANTEE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This promotion is available to new and existing business energy customers of Inenco Group Limited (The Promoter) following their acceptance of any quote generated via our comparison services, with the exception of customers who enter into a renewal or new contract with their existing supplier and customers who do not satisfy all other eligibility criteria for participating in this promotion in accordance with these terms and conditions.
2. To be eligible for this promotion, the entrant must:
a. be a Deliveroo business partner with less than 8 non-half hourly electricity or non-daily metered gas sites using less than 1,000,000kWh of electricity and less than 1,500,000kWh of gas per year;
b. not be an individual or consumer;
c. have a business energy supply contract with its existing business energy supplier (Existing Supplier) which is in its initial renewal window and due to expire;
d. compare commercial electricity and/or gas rates using our comparison services;
e. have accepted a quote for energy supplies generated via The Promoter’s comparison services and entered into a new contract with the relevant third party energy supplier, other than its Existing Supplier, based on that quote for any 1, 2 or 3-year fixed electricity and/or gas supply deal (New Contract);
f. having already entered into the New Contract, subsequently receive an initial renewal letter offer from its Existing Supplier which offers a lower price on a like for like basis than the price for the relevant 1, 2 or 3-year fixed electricity and/or gas supply deal secured under the New Contract (Initial Renewal Offer Letter);
g. provide a copy of the Initial Renewal Offer Letter together with email address and postal address contact details for the entrant to The Promoter via email or post to:
Email: email@example.com with the following subject header: Renewal Quote Guarantee
Post: FAO: Head of Marketing, Ribble House, Ballam Road, Lytham St. Annes, Lancashire, FY8 4TS
In addition to the other exclusions in clause 2 of these terms and conditions above, the entrant will not be eligible for participating in this promotion if:
a. the Initial Renewal Offer Letter received from its Existing Supplier includes cashback or other promotional offers or terms;
b. the Initial Renewal Offer Letter was received from a third party intermediary and not directly from its Existing Supplier;
c. the New Contract is made with its Existing Supplier.
3. Following The Promoter’s receipt of the Initial Renewal Offer Letter and email address and postal address contact details for the entrant, The Promoter will review and compare the offer in the Initial Renewal Offer Letter against the pricing secured under the New Contract. When doing so, The Promoter will use the annual consumption information previously provided to us by your business and compare this against the annual consumption stated on the Initial Renewal Offer Letter. If the competing offer is for a 2 or 3-year term, The Promoter will use the same annual consumption provided to us by your business for each year. The Promoter will not accept any renewal offer letters relating to subsequent renewals, rather than the initial renewal, of the contract with the entrant’s Existing Supplier.
4. The Promoter’s comparison of the pricing secured under the New Contract against the offer received under the Initial Renewal Offer Letter will be on a like for like basis and will take into account other factors impacting on the price in addition to the rates including but not limited to any additional costs or charges your business would also need to pay in the event it accepted the offer in the Initial Renewal Offer Letter over the relevant contract period such as distribution/transportation costs, VAT / tax, Climate Change Levy (CCL) or CCL equivalent charges, government environmental charges and other costs.
5. Following completion of The Promoter’s review and comparison of the pricing secured under the New Contract against the pricing offered in the Initial Renewal Offer Letter, The Promoter shall determine whether the Initial Renewal Offer Letter offers pricing that is cheaper than the pricing secured under the New Contract. Where the pricing offered under the Initial Renewal Offer Letter is cheaper than the pricing secured under the New Contract and all other conditions for participating in this promotion are satisfied, The Promoter will pay your eligible business the lesser of:
a. the amount which represents the difference between the projected charges offered by the Existing Supplier in the Initial Renewal Offer Letter and the projected charges under the New Contract; or
(with the lesser of a. and b. above being the Payment Amount and being deemed to include any and all applicable VAT and taxes) and with the Payment Amount being paid subject to, and in accordance with, clause 7 below.
6. The Promoter will inform the entrant via the contact details provided in accordance with clause 2.g above of the Payment Amount owed to it in accordance with these terms and conditions within 28 days following The Promoter’s receipt of the Initial Renewal Offer Letter and contact details for the entrant. The Promoter will also inform the entrant via the contact details provided in accordance with clause 2.g above where no Payment Amount is owed to it. In the event the entrant is entitled to a Payment Amount, the entrant shall be entitled to submit an invoice to The Promoter for the value of the Payment Amount (the Payment Amount Invoice). The Payment Amount Invoice should be addressed to Inenco Group Limited and sent by email or post to:
a. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org the following subject header: Renewal Quote Guarantee
b. Post: FAO: Head of Marketing, Ribble House, Ballam Road, Lytham St. Annes, Lancashire, FY8 4TS and any Payment Amount Invoice received by Inenco Group Limited in accordance with these terms and conditions shall be paid by The Promoter to a bank account designated in the name of the entrant’s eligible business and located in the United Kingdom within 28 days following The Promoter ‘s receipt of the Payment Amount Invoice.
7. The Promoter will not accept:
a. responsibility for any goods or services supplied under any New Contract or otherwise offered or provided by any third party;
b. responsibility for promotional entries or any written evidence that is lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example and without limitation, as a result of any postal failure, internet failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
c. proof of posting or email transmission as proof of receipt of entry into this promotion.
8. By submitting your entry into this promotion, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions
9. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude the entrant from participating in this promotion.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, end or amend this promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. For each entrant that has entered into a New Contract but not yet completed all further steps required for this promotion in accordance with clauses 2, 4, 5, 6, and 7 of these terms and conditions (New Contract Entrant), each such New Contract Entrant only shall following any notice provided by Inenco Group Limited in accordance with this clause 12, and unless this promotion is voided, cancelled or ended in accordance with clause 11 above, be entitled to continue participating in this promotion in accordance with these terms and conditions until the date which occurs 6 months after the date on which such New Contract Entrant entered into their New Contract (Longstop Date) and upon the Longstop Date the right for the New Contract Entrant to participate in this promotion shall end.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
14. Any queries regarding this promotion should either be addressed by email to:
a. Email: email@example.com with the following subject header: Renewal Quote Guarantee
b. Post: FAO: Head of Marketing, Ribble House, Ballam Road, Lytham St. Annes, Lancashire, FY8 4TS
In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this promotion, the decision of The Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
Inenco Group Limited is incorporated in England and Wales (company number 02435678). Registered office: Ribble House, Ballam Road, Lytham St. Annes, Lancashire, FY8 4TS.