PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
INFORMATION ABOUT US
www.inenco.com is a site operated by Inenco Group Limited (Trading as Inenco, Inenco Energy, Inenco Direct) (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 02435678 and have our registered office at
|Inenco, Ribble House
Our main trading address is
Inenco, Ribble House
Our VAT number is 529540927.
We are a limited company.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it .
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
UPLOADING CONTENT TO OUR SITE
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content for any purpose.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards.
The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES IN OUR SITE
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY PRIZE DRAW
£200 Love2Shop vouchers or a £200 donation to a charity of their choosing.
An alternative prize of the same value will be offered in the event that the chosen product becomes unavailable.
Complete the environmental sustainability and enter your details on the final page of the survey.
Entrants can only enter the survey once, and any additional entries will not be eligible for the prize draw.
Entries will be accepted from 11th December 2019 to 11.59pm on 13th January 2020. Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid and will be automatically disqualified. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
No purchase is necessary and there is no charge to complete the survey and be entered into the prize draw. By completing a survey and submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Eligibility to enter: are only open to all residents in the UK aged 18 years or over, except:
- Employees of the Promoter;
- Anyone (including employees of agents, customers or suppliers of the Promoter), who are professionally connected with this prize draw or its administration; or
- Members of the families or households of (a) and (b) above.
In completing the survey and submitting an entry, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter.
The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner using the details provided with the entry. However, if a winner has not responded to notification within 28 days or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to re-select a winner using the same process as set out above in these terms and conditions. The prize communication and advice on prize redemption will be dispatched to the by post within 20 days of winner contact. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at email@example.com such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Once entered, entries cannot be returned / withdrawn.
- Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter will not accept: (a) responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or (b) proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry.
- Prizes are non-transferable. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this prize draw, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
- The Promoter’s decision is binding and final in all matters relating to this prize draw, and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any damage, loss, personal injury or death occurring or suffered as a result of entering this prize draw or taking up a prize.
- Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this prize draw. However, entrants grant the Promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, fully paid-up, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material.
- The Promoter reserves the right to (i) cancel and/or withdraw this competition and/or (ii) amend these terms, at any time without notice.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Inenco Group Limited, Ribble House, Ballam Road, Lytham, Lancashire, FY8 4TS.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our site.